Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carey A Dellock has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 36
I have been a patient of Dr. Carey Dellock since 2014, and I am very impressed with her and the staff at Capital Regional Heart Associates. Heart problems and concerns about heart attacks and strokes are frightening, and Dr. Dellock and her staff have shown compassion and understanding at every one of my visits. I injured my knee recently and was scheduled for surgery the following week. I was concerned about going into surgery because my blood pressure readings were high, and I contacted Dr. Dellock's office to schedule an appointment. I spoke with Alberta, who recognized the urgency of the situation and got me in to see Dr. Dellock the next morning. Dr. Dellock is extremely competent, and she has ordered tests and provided counseling that has made me feel very confident that I am receiving the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Dellock and the staff at Capital Regional Heart Associates.
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Carey A Dellock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapital Regional Medical Group, 2770 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 200, Tallahassee, FL
Dr. Carey A Dellock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.