Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carey S Fredman has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 13
Complained my heart rate 35 and couldn't walk soccer field after just getting back from walking 7 mi a day at Disney. Was told nothing wrong hr must not have been read correctly. I just need to lose weight. Heart rate went to 35 and did not recover..,.,hence I needed a pace maker. Another doc took care of me and he is wonderful...he actually listens to the patient,.
Doctors like Dr. Fredman are very rare. When my husband was referred to Dr. Fredman we were scared and frustrated. Dr. Fredman spent more time with us than any of our doctors. He helped us to understand how a pacemaker works and why it was necessary. The operation went perfectly, and Dr. Fredman did a wonderful job with both the procedure and following up with us after the visit. We felt like he was treating us like family. He continued to follow up with us every few weeks and months later when my husband had to go to the ER, Dr. Fredman stopped by at 11:00 at night to check on him and just to talk. I cannot even begin to say how lucky we are to have found him.
There is no wonder the office is falling apart, and doctors leaving the practice... When the office manager is rude, and disrespectful to patients on the phone. There is no reason for any patient to have to call 4 times to have records released. Or for older patients to be forced into staying in the practice when they asked to have thier records transfered... What happened to customer service
36 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Carey S Fredman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Heart Rhythm Inc, 222 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 400N, Chesterfield, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carey S Fredman in this video.
Dr. Carey S Fredman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.