Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carey R Martens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carey R Martens - Posted on April 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carey R Martens - Posted on July 24th, 2011
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Carey R Martens - Posted on August 18th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Carey R Martens - Posted on July 30th, 2016
Dr. Martens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Carey R Martens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrays Harbor Community Hospital, 1006 N H St, Aberdeen, WA
Dr. Carey R Martens is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Aberdeen, WA.