Dr. Carey W Mckain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carey W Mckain?

Great choice, would never go anywhere else.

the best

For almost 30 years this Doctor took care of me beginning with emergency surgery.I have never had better care by any physician and I am 67 yrs old!He is the best!

Dr. McKain - An Exceptional Man

Dr. Carey McKain is an exceptional man and physician. He is the most caring, compassionate and dedicated doctor I have ever encountered. My mother has always said the Lord sent him to us as my brother was born with serious problems in both knees; his doctor at Vanderbilt died and we were left with "sports" doctors until a woman told us about Dr. McKain. When he did a total knee replacement for my brother, he came out, spoke with us and explained what he had done; as he started to leave, my youngest nephew (he was 6) said "so my daddy isn't going to die?" Dr. McKain stopped, came back sat down between my two nephews and talked to them for 15 minutes assuring them their father would be fine. This man is an excellent orthopedic doctor and there are six members of my family who have him as our doctor.