Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carey L Obryan IV has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carey L Obryan IV has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- Exercise Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Carey L Obryan IV has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carey L Obryan IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. O'Bryan is a true professional. His staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. O'Bryan explains your issues so you can understand completely and is willing to take as much time as needed to answer all your questions and options. If you are in need of a cardiologist I urge you to consider Dr. O'Bryan... you won't regret it.
Dr. O'Bryan in my cardiologist and my mother's. He is excellent, great manner, so professional but caring and he listens, just the BEST doctor, I trust him to check everything when there's a problem, he covers all the bases. The office is organized, efficient, modern and hi-tech. Staff is also excellent. We are so lucky to have him in our area, I highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNewport Heart Medical Group, 415 Old Newport Blvd Ste 200, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carey L Obryan IV in this video.
Dr. Carey L Obryan IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.