Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carey Rawson
Dr. Carey Rawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rawson is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Children's Mercy Hospital - South and Saint Luke's South Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carey Rawson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carey Rawson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rawson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Children's Mercy Hospital - South
Saint Luke's South Hospital
Menorah Medical Center
Johnson County Pediatrics, PA
Children`s Mercy South
11 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 2002
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Carey Rawson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohnson County Pediatrics, 8800 W 75th St, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Carey Rawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.