Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carey B Strom has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Carey strom is probably the most revered GI doctor in the area. I'm a practicing doctor in the community. I've seen many professionally. This young man has compassion. I had a very complex problem and he got all my records spend time with me took an extensive. History and Diagnosed mentioned my condition and gave me treatment that has finally helped me. Being a physician I'm very critical of good care but Dr. Strom was off the charts. This guy is a asset to our profession
If you have about three hours to waste, Make an appointment with dr.Carey Strom. First, you'll wait for him for about 2 hours, Then you'll be told he can't see you. This happened to me twice after making an appointment To see him. And the administrator who makes His appointments says it isn't her fault: she doesn't know his schedule!!! Seriously ??
I have been seeing Dr Strom for 15 years -3 coloniscopies- and removal of one polyp- Dr Strom's office accepted my insurance including Medicare without question. I found him to be friendly, patient and nurturing. I have recommended him to friends who agree with my assessments. I give him unqualified two thumps up.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
38 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Carey B Strom accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTower Digestive Medical Group, 9090 Wilshire Blvd Ste 101, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Carey B Strom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.