Dr. Carina R Rizzo Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Carina R Rizzo?

Wonderful

Wonderful Doctor - very caring and incredible skills. Great Office Staff. Amazing results -- if you need Mohs surgery, this is the place to go!

DR.CARINA RIZZO IS WONDERFUL AN SOOTHING SHE HAS HANDS OF GOLD. THANK YOU DR IS WONDERFUL.

Excellent Care in Difficult Situation

Great doctor, staff, office, and appointment promptness. So professional and clean and talented!!! The office staff was just amazing in scheduling appointments. Doctor called personally to follow up after my procedure.

A great doctor!

Our experience at LI Mohs Surgery far exceeded our expectations! Dr. Rizzo is wonderful, as well as her staff! Dr. Rizzo did a great surgery job! She, as well as her staff, are very professional, friendly, caring, concerned. They speak to you not at you. An appointment time is on time. If there were more Dr. Rizzo's, her nurses, and staff around, going to a doctor and for procedures would be a pleasure. Thank you Dr. Rizzo, Tracy, Nikki!

Dr. Rizzo is very professional,informative, patient and does wonderful follow-up. The procedure results were EXCELLENT. Her staff is also, very professional, helpful and pleasant. All in all... a model for all medical offices.

Mr

I have fair skin and have always burned easy. In my early 50's my wife was concerned I was always picking at a point over my right eye and made appointment with a dermatologist nearby. The doctor immediately knew what he was looking at and said "oh that's only a small cancer". We'll that turned me off, but I have had a problem for many years. Now I'm more informed and go for frequent check up's. Dr Rizzo performed a procedure recently on my face which required skillful closing. My face healed quickly and you can barely see a trace of where it was. I have no doubt no one will ever know where the site was. I received great care and the entire office was friendly and very professional. Thanks Dr Rizzo

Trustworthy surgeon

Most trustworthy doctor I've seen in NYC. Excellent work. Saved me from skin cancer. Clearly a kind and knowledgable practician.