- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl A Aagesen DO
Dr. Carl A Aagesen, DO is a doctor primarily located in Santa Maria, CA, with other offices in Salinas, CA and Redding, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Carl A Aagesen has 4 locations
2640 Breslauer Way
Redding , CA 96001
Dr. Carl A Aagesen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carl A Aagesen has the following 13 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carl A Aagesen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carl A Aagesen
Dr. Aagesen works in Santa Maria, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Aagesen is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and Shasta Regional Medical Center.