Dr. Carl D Akin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carl D Akin?

Staff issue

Dr. Akin is VERY thorough and helpful. My issue is with his staff that was to have sent in a prescription. I went directly to the pharmacy and it was not there so I called and the staff member at Dr. Akin's office specifically said: "I already sent it electronically and it could take up to two hours." We all know that electronic transmissions are immediate. She did not follow through, or she just plain and simple lied to me about even sending it. This was on a Thursday morning. I went out of town and checked that Sunday in the early evening and the script was still not there. They never sent it! I did not get it until 4:00 the NEXT day! This is unacceptable, especially from a cardiologist's office! Highly unprofessional!

My Cardiologist is Number One

Dr. Akin, has been my cardiologist since my bypass surgery in 1991. I was only 44 years of age at the time. I am now 69 years of age. Proof that my Dr. has given me years on my life. His office staff has longevity which tells me that 1. shows loyalty and 2. Staff is treated with great respect and dignity. I only make an annual visit and staff always remembers my name, we all like hearing our name. But what does this say about the staff they take their patients seriously. They want to make you feel welcome.

Dr. David Akin has been a wonderful doctor to have. He has helped me improve my health.

Dr. Akin has been my cardiologist for about 14 years. He diagnosed a blockage in 2004 and I had a double bypass. I have seen him on a regular basis since that time. He is very professional, sensitive, and knowledgeable in coronary care. I feel fortunate to be in his care.

I've been a patient of Dr. Akin for many years and really cannot say enough good things about him and his office. Everyone is friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgable. I always enjoy seeing him and feel really confident with his care as my cardiologist.

Don's revue

Been Dr. Akin's patient since 1990. Have experienced multiple procedures with him & his staff and am pleased with their services. Probably be a lifetime patient. Thanks Doctor