Have you seen Dr. Carl C Awh?

Vitrectomy

I searched, and visited three surgeons before finding Dr. Awh. He was the most professional of them all, and had an outstanding record on performing vitrectomys. He not only saved my eye sight, and improved the distortion to near normal, but I experienced no pain whatsoever during the procedure, or while recovering! Not even a Tylenol. Yes, I would highly recommend Dr. Awh to anyone needing a vitrectomy and am extremely happy with the results.

Great experience

Dr. Awh and staff are wonderful. They are very busy so sometimes he moves along very briskly but there is always someone available to answer questions. He is very knowledgeable and I feel as if I am finally getting the proper attention paid to my failing eyesight!

Great, Caring Doctor

Dr. Awh is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is currently treating me with eye injections each month. I am very pleased with the kindness of him, as well as his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Awh. He takes the time to explain my condition and listen to my questions.

Dr. Awh is currently treating me and I have found him to be caring and compassionate about his patients. I like the fact that he takes the time to discuss exactly what is going on with your eye. He has just this week done my second surgery to reattach my retina after 5 times detachment. So far I am very pleased with him. He has taken the time to try and save my eye after my last retina specialist had basically given up on me.

Dr. Carl C Awh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nashville, TN.

Dr. Carl C Awh Is this you?