Dr. Carl B Weiss Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl B Weiss Jr?

BEWARE OF THIS UNTRUSTWORTHY SURGEON!!!

He may have been a good surgeon years ago but something has gone wrong. From my experiences with him, he is now completely unprofessional, uncaring, and unqualified to practice. He has betrayed my trust and I have been harmed by his misjudgment. As an owner of the hospital where he performs surgery, he is accountable to no one—though he has many employees obligated to his command. He didn’t even show his face before my surgery . Unheard of elsewhere! I have no idea If he was actually present at the surgery he was supposed to perform because I was under general anesthesia. The Surgery Report says his PA did the joint replacement and that incision closure was done by someone else, too. In addition, his head anthesiologist is a brute! In a subsequent office visit, Dr. Weiss (I have no doubt he foolishly attempted to deceive me, whether intentionally or not I cannot say) but I can honestly say—DO NOT TRUST HIM! For your own protection, take your chances elsewhere. Regretably, I wish that option were available to me now.

Dr Carl Weiss===Best of the Best

I have moved from my NW New Jersey home and now live in mid-Missouri. Dr Weiss gave me two new knees 18-19 years ago and I have never had any trouble with either of them. Although I am now retired I am busy all day every day. We have a 3.5 acre land with a 5400 sq ft home and it keeps me busy every day taking care of it. I also have lots of side projects both inside and out. And we follow our grandchildren and great-grandchildren to all their activities. My knees never give me any trouble or pain. Thank you, Dr Weiss.

Very caring about you problems

Appointments

Dr. Carl B Weiss Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.