Dr. Carl Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Bailey?

Garbage of a "Pediatrician"

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Coming from Boston and dealing with the best of the best it was disappointing to be recommended to such garbage! The pediatrician talked in circles like if he didn't know how to answer my questions or just didn't want to. As for the receptionist Patty she is above and beyond rude and unprofessional. She talks bad about children's parents to others and will give you an attitude if she doesn't feel like doing her job! First healthcare facility that gives a hard time about an idimized bill and states that they can not and do not have the ability to provide one to the patient. PLEASE PEOPLE MAKE SURE YOU GET RECORDS OF WHAT IS BEING PUT IN YOUR CHILD'S CHART BECAUSE HE IS KNOWN TO ADD THINGS THAT ARE UNRELATED TO YOUR CHILD'S VISIT (personal experience)! Worst experience of my life and just want to warn parents out there so they do not waste their time and get a real professional and knowledgable pediatrician for their little ones... They are worth having a professional look after their health and well being!!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Dr. Bailey is the best! He is very knowledge. As a mom makes you feel calm and always has an answer for everything. I trust him 100%

amazing

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I've been going to see Dr.Bailey himself since I moved her when I was really little. He is a trust worthy doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. If your looking for a doctor go see him.

The Best

Posted on February 11th, 2014

He is a wonderful pediatrician. He helped my daughter when nobody else could. I will forever be thankful for that. Compassionate and reliable.

The best

Posted on November 12th, 2013

He is the best doctor we ever had. Hope to find out where he is practicing soon. My children miss him very much and want toonly see him.

Dr.Bailey Best dr ever!

Posted on August 28th, 2013

We will miss u at NHMC.U are the BEST! Hope u find out where u went too so we can follow u to where u practice.Miss u dr bailey!

first time mom

Posted on July 19th, 2012

When I had my son I was scared! But Dr. Bailey helped me get through the first year without a hitch! He is the most kind hearted Dr that I have ever met! The children are not just charts to him. He knows everyone of his patients and that is a great comfort to a mom. I will continue to take my son to him as long as I can!

I never freak out when the kids are Sick .

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I found Dr.Bailey a few years ago when my son was having Issues with his Asthma. I had been to many doctors Dr.Bailey was the 1st one who had a Asthma Plan. Now when the kids get sick I know I won't Waste my Whole day in the Office. Always in and Out.I love the Staff!!!! They always have a Smile on their Face! I have No Complaints!

Excellent pediatrician!

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr. Bailey in the most knowledgeable, professional and caring physician our family has ever encountered.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2009

Wish he would come back!

Posted on October 17th, 2016