Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Bartecchi
Dr. Carl Bartecchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pueblo, CO. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bartecchi is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center Inc, Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center and St. Mary Corwin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Bartecchi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Went to this quack because I could not get into see my regular dr.This guy could not even make a simple diagnoses.He was more concerned with ridiculing me on my choice of herb/natural supplements & weight. On my way out hearing my complaints his nurse diagnosed my "Trigger Thumb". Thanks Dr. hope you gave your nurse my co-pay!
Dr. Bartecchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkview Medical Center Inc
Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
St. Mary Corwin Hospital
49 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Carl Bartecchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Medical Center, 1600 N Grand Ave, Pueblo, CO
Dr. Carl Bartecchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.