Dr. Carl Berliner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Berliner?

Treated well, and with professionalism!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Berliner since he first established his practice at SV Hospital. He has managed my various short term and long term illnesses in a very competent manner and has always kept me informed

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Berliner is the kindest and most caring Dr. I have ever been a patient of. You are not just a number to him.

14 years

Posted on June 5th, 2016

I am 71 years old,have several health issues,one of my previous problems was pneumonia and he allowed me to stay at home without proper med for 3 mons. When I first started seeing him I told him I had ibs,a condition causing many hours in bathroom,unable to leave. Now I walk with a walker and need three surgeries. He got rid of me.

Very unfair VERY

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I had excellent care with him for over a decade. This review is to say that it saddens me deeply that it became about 'money' and had a small bill that I made as often as I could afford. I was dismissed over money and not much at all I thought he truly cared and felt I and my children were not a number but apparently we were. Very very unjust and build a relationship with a doctor is difficult. Do I feel like he cared yes but boils down to no he really didn't. I paid my copays and one was being paid. My children have to build a new dr as well as I after years of being a good patient I was even told that by a staff member because I wasn't rude or difficult. Comes down to money unless their is some other underlying factor I'm not being told. Extremely unfair and unjust.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

fantatic dr

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I could not imagine a better clinic for my family. Dr. Berliner and his staff are wonderful and caring.

Good Dr.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I find Dr. Berliner to be a concerned and caring Dr.I have been going to him for a number of years and find him very professional and straight forward with you.As one reviewer stated, he is careful not to put you on unnecessary meds. and not to order unneeded test. I love the office girls though sometimes preoccupied with work (after all it is their job) I find them to be friendly and most helpful.Instead of a dreaded Dr. visit,going to see Dr. Berliner is like going to see a friendThanks Dr. Berliner, I hope you are in the area for many years to come.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

a great doctor and i would recomend him to anyone who needs or wants to change to a different doctor. he is always smiling and treats his patients very good.

Caution!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

If Dr. Berliner is your doctor, don't make any assumptions that you will receive caring and concern in his treatment of you. Don't relinquish any responsibility and decision-making about your diagnosis and treatment to him. Ask frequent questions about his opinion of your status and his plans for your care. Hold him accountable. If there is any chance that you might be incapacitated for decision making either by physical condition or by psychoactive drugs prescribed by him, be sure to have a competent, proactive person available to defend your wishes in making crucial health care decisions about treatment as required by POLST form completion. Be vigilant in assessing your treatment, or find a representative to be vigilant in protecting your welfare.

The best doctor!

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I like how he treats me, and how he views medicine in general!He does not do tests that are not needed. He always makes me feel calmer and better, after every visit.

Posted on September 8th, 2017