Dr. Carl G Bevering III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl G Bevering III?

Back surgery

This Dr is HORRIBLE!! He messed my fiance up probably for life! Don't suggest this quack to anyone.

Surgery

Very knowledgable, not cocky as previous review stated. Sometimes when individuals are looking for "their" answer and don't listen to the doctor that is when people give negative reviews. To be a neurosurgeon years are spent on this specialty, thus, if you find negative with Dr. Bevering you are sadly mistaken.

First time patient

Very thorough, professional, answered all questions. I would recommend this neurosurgeon to anyone!

I can't thank Dr. Bevering enough

I'm deeply in debt to Dr. Bevering for taking my difficult spine case on and finding the root of my problems. I've searched for answers for over two years and I'm so glad that Dr. Bevering has decided to do the surgery to correct the issue. I have recommended him to all my friends and I have complete confidence in his skills.

Do not use this DOCTOR!!!!

The staff was extremely rude! Dr. Bevering is extremely cocky! If you go to this doctor I would recommend a second opinion. I had surgery at L-5 S-1 laminectomy/ discectomy. I had a recurrence less than two years later same level I went to two surgeons for opinions. I had same procedure the surgeon that did my revision was dumbfounded at how poor Dr. Beverings work was. He said that the laminectomy ( window cut out to reach disc) was so small that there was no way that Dr. Bevering was able to clean up all of the disc. Where Dr. Bevering cut me open wasn't lined up with the disc properly and he just done a very poor work.

His nurse is very unfriendly She thinks she is better than everyone

Like Dr. Bevering after two visits. Need actual references.

I have severe back problems that almost prohibit walking. Dr. tells me I need surgery now. I would like to wait. I've looked at the information on the internet - WWW and Google. Still a little leary. He seems to know his business. But real people from my area would be better than all the internet postings.

A Great Doctor

My experience with Dr C Bevering was GREAT! He was very honest and caring. He was patient with my decision making. I would recommend this Dr to my family and friends!!

Dr. Carl G Bevering III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.