- Utah Valley Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl M Black MD
Dr. Carl M Black, MD is a doctor primarily located in Provo, UT. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Carl M Black has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carl M Black has the following 19 expertise
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Women's Health
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Spinal Fractures
- Kidney Cancer
- PET Scan
- Liver Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- CT Scan
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Carl M Black Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carl M Black
Dr. Black graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1989. Dr. Black works in Provo, UT and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Black is affiliated with Utah Valley Hospital, American Fork Hospital and Orem Community Hospital.