The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Calica
Dr. Carl Calica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, NY, with another office in Carmel, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Calica is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center, Northern Westchester Hospital and Northern Dutchess Hospital. Dr. Calica has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Calica has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carl Calica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, NY.