Dr. Carl Connors Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Connors?

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

What a caring, excellent doctor. No matter what my fears, he puts me at ease while being thorough in his examination and consistently accurate in his diagnosis. And he always answers my questions. I am so lucky to have found him.

Good job

Posted on January 6th, 2016

He is really nice. Up front about what is going on. He has seen both my sisters Heaven and Emily when they where having there baby's and he did such a ...

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Great doctor, patient, good personality.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

He takes extra special care of his patients.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

My husband and I loved Dr. Connors. When we first saw him we had just suffered our second miscarriage. We were devastated and looking for answers and guidance. We wanted to know what we could do to increase our chances of having a successful pregnancy. Dr. Connors helped us identify problems and we were so proud that he delivered our beautiful baby girl!

Excellent Dr., MEDICAL CARE, AND STAFF

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I SAW DR. CONNORS FOR OB AND THAN SURGERY AFTER I HAD MY BABY. MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT HE IS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CAREING DR AND HAS GREAT OFFICE STAFF!!

The best

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

It is such a pleasure to be seen by a doctor who is not only competent and thorough but caring as well. And I want to add that he is so calming, even if you have what might be a potentially serious problem. I have never experienced a better doctor. I love him.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

This is a really good Dr I love cuming to my appoiments.:)

Great doctor but...

Posted on June 21st, 2012

He stripped my membranes with out my consent and didn't tell me. I went into that day at 37wks 6days. Just because of that I would never go back to him. Other wise I liked him.

Doctor's Response

There can be confusion about an exam and stripping membranes. As a practice philosophy, I do not strip membranes. Partly for the reason cited above, it can cause a patient to go into labor, and if there is an unexpected outcome, the physician will be blamed. I would have discussed this misunderstanding with the patient had I known of their belief that I had stripped her membranes.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Connors for 12 years now and he is absolutely the BEST there is. From delivering my children to diagnosing things in time to prevent the worst case scenarios to always being respectful. Thank god for the Doctors that still care....Dr. Connors is one of the few. Thank you

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Dr. Connors delivered my little one and I truly couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is straight forward and very knowledgable. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Natalie Arndt

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Dr. Carl Connors is a superb Doctor who performed c section with my third child, ablation as well as hormone replacement.He has a great sense of humor and he is a very caring individual which I find rare in a medical community these days.My husband who is an MD and works for different hospital had a chance to do some intern work many years ago with Dr. Connors so when I was looking for a good OBGYn I was very lucky to know that I am getting a cream of the crop as far as Medical Doctors are concerned. I am also not impressed with a quality of Medical Doctors in Albuquerque but I am impressed by Dr. Connors.If you are looking for someone that is going to treat you like an intelligent human being and show compassion and care Dr. Connors will be the one I would recomend.