Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I'm a 31 yo male and was nervous about seeing a urologist for the first time for an embarrassing reason. He actually had a real office where he spoke to me like a human being, not a piece of meat. I felt comfortable, did not feel rushed and I was seen promptly. Dr. Cricco is very thorough and I can see why all his patients love him.
I've had lithotrypsy twice, and the one with him was a faster recovery even though it was a larger stone. Who knows why, but that doesn't hurt. The other urologist would have me waiting two hours in his waiting room. Dr. Cricco was on time, helped explain what I needed to do to prevent recurrences of kidney stones, and is a decent person.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarl F Cricco Jr Md, 315 Park Ave, Hoboken, NJ
Dr. Carl F Cricco Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.