Dr. Carl Da Cunha Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carl Da Cunha?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Seen Dr. Da Cunha with wife today. We had a lengthy wait but when we got back, he did not rush us. We had to have paper work filled out and his assisted was very nice in making us copies of everything. after we left one of her meds needed an authorization and she got it approved in 30 minutes!!!

Good Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. D. for anxiety and panic attacks for about 4 years. I am almost anxiety free and have not have a panic attack since I started treatment with him. He always spends as much time as needed and never rushes.

patient

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I have been with Dr Da Cunha for 2 years now. I am very happy to be a patient in his office. He and his assistant Jessica treat me like family. She always asks me how my grand kids are and remembers their names. She even called me to check on me on a Saturday night after having a bad time and calling to let her know. She goes above and beyond.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I hate seeing these bad reviews, but I have been a patient of his since 2011. He has gotten new staff members since I started. Jessica is very helpful and pleasant. She is the only person that works for him and does the job of many. Dr Da Cunha is a great doctor and very thoughtful

Hope your experience is better than mine

Posted on July 8th, 2013

My wife had an appointment for 1 pm. That left plenty of time for me to talk with other patients about how long we had to wait. A couple had an appointment for 1:15 and after 2 solid hours of waiting I told them I felt sorry for them that they would have to wait so long. Finally at 3:25 (2 hours and 25 minutes of waiting) Dr Da Cunha asked the couple to step into his office. I protested that we had an earlier appointment. He seemed unwilling to believe me, but I insisted. After consulting with his staff, he agreed that we were right. I asked if I could come into the consultation room with my wife. He refused. I then asked him about the clinic's policy on making appointments and seeing patients out of turn. He said he would not answer my question. I then asked one of the staff the same question and got the same refusal, even more impolitely (rudely would be a more accurate term). I have had bad experiences with doctors, but nothing compares with the treatment I received here. Dr Da Cunha may be a fine doctor but I never got a chance to know. He told my wife that he did not need to see her again, probably eager to get rid of a troublesome patient. As my title says, I hope your experience is better than mine. I don't recommend that you give it a try.

This office is a nightmare

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I have been going to this office for approximately three years. It is the most unorganized, unprofessional office I have ever visited. They schedule appointments and when you arrive you don't have one (even if you have the card it was written on ) so they reschedule. Received bills that I do not owe and takes forever to get it straightened out. Payments are not posted. Called for prescription and told me to pick it up at a certain time but doctor was not there---this took several trips and I have a fairly long distance to drive.This was the last straw---Arrived after waiting for an appointment for two months. I forgot insurance card and called and got the information for them (same as last three years). I stated that I would fax another copy the following morning. I could have payed by check but they stated that I would have to be rescheduled because I did not have my insurance card. I do not need this kind of treatment or stress . I liked Dr. DaCunha but not worth having to put up with office staff. Also

Horrible service

Posted on February 18th, 2013

He is a ok doctor but his so called receptionist is a horrible, rude, unprofessional staff member that I have ever experienced during a doctors visit!!!!! Other staff members of his office were also rude and to treat a patient so disrespectful is unethical!!! To be a patient of this doctor and to be treated like trash, unfairly refused treatment over their mistakes, I would not recommend this office to anyone. Beware!!!!!

poor

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Great Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Help me out tremendously!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017