Dr. Carl S Davis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Carl S Davis?

The best Doctor I've ever had

Wish Dr Davis was still my Doctor, unfortunately I had to move back to Tennessee where my health care and Dr's are worthless. Dr Davis your the best and miss not having you as my Dr. Jeffrey Lorens

Excellent in all ways

Dr. Davis and his staff are professional and courteous. He spends the time and is really cares. I have never had a Dr. that is so caring and knowledgeable. My calls are always returned the same day and they get me in the same day if it is urgent. He also is just like the caring Dr. of the old days. He also has an R.N. that you can speak with and is licensed as a diabetic educator. They are a wonderful and hidden rare asset in today's family practice. I am so glad that I found them.

He seems to care about what I'm going through and I can get help for basic things that require antibiotics. Trying to get a refill is a different story. He will NOT give refills on even the most basic of medications that are taken everyday. The staff never answers the phone, always have to leave messages and they do not get returned. When I call the pharmacy for a refill, the pharmacy might not hear from the Dr's office for 2 days and in some cases over the weekend. I find this totally unacceptable. I've never had a Dr. that won't give even 1 refill and I've never known a Dr's office staff to not answer the phone. It has also been my experience that he doesn't bother to look outside the box. If it doesn't show up in blood work that he orders, then it doesn't exist. His MOD is to take vit D...this will cure EVERYTHING.

Recommended by nurses

Years ago Dr. Davis was recommended by two nurses independently both stating that he was the only G.P that they would ever rely on. He not only taught doctors and other nurses, but he took the time and explained the "why" of their conditions. My wife and I have been with him ever since. He is expensive, but he takes time with you and you can even argue with him about the treatment options and he is open to discuss all treatment options and new research. He is by far the best physician that I have had in 60 years.

Dr. Carl S Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Excelsior Springs, MO.