Dr. Carl Feind Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carl Feind?

Posted on June 29th, 2013

This Dr. has been nothing but great, he care about his patients, bed side manners are wonderful, he is also very nice to family members. He is always very happy when I see him along with the staff.

Outstanding

Posted on May 17th, 2013

He was an absolutely outstanding doctor. His diagnoses was impeccable. I have never met such a flawless individual. His grace brings joy to me and my two dogs. Did he fall from Heaven? Where are his wings? Second post coming soon with findings.

Director

Posted on February 1st, 2013

This Dr. has a horrible bedside manner, actually he didn't come into our room but 1 time during a 4 day hospital stay. We asked to see him several times, to no avail. When he did show up his profanity was appaling!! He also misdiagnosed my family member! When I asked when she could return to work..he words were "I really don't give a **** when she goes back, what the **** if she takes a few days off..

Posted on June 1st, 2016