Dr. Carl R Fischer III Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Carl R Fischer III?

he should hav retired years ago

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

Retiree

This so-called doctor is a butcher. He performed bilateral mastectomy on me and left me in horrific condition. I had to have another doctor redo the surgery. Dr. Fischer is the worst of the worst. Please don't go to him.

Wonderful surgeon & physician!!

Not a Doctor - Yes, a Butcher!

He is a butcher, certainly not a doctor.

WONDERFUL DR

From Physician to Butcher

I regret having gone to this physician. I consider him to be more of a butcher and he is arrogant and unwilling to admit his mistakes. After he performed bilateral mastectomies, he left me in horrific shape and I had to have another physician do the surgery over again.

The Butcher

He performed bilateral mastectomy and left me in horrendous shape and denied of being able to do anything about it. Had another doctor perform the same surgery to clean up all of the left over and hanging skin he left. He is a butcher.

Damages Sphincters!!

My fiance had an anal fissure, so Dr. Fischer operated. After the surgery, which had fixed the anal fissure, every time my fiance had a bowel movement, he would leak stool and have to go to the bathroom 6 or 7 times after that to clean himself up. He would always feel like he had gotten it all out, then it would leak. Well we went to see Dr. Fischer and he acted like it had to be because of his diet or something else??!! He dismissed it and never admitted to damaging his sphincter, which is what happened. We are going to Morgantown this morning for surgery AGAIN. What made me want to write this review is that yesterday at my fiance's regular dr's visit, his nurse said Dr. Fischer did that to her male friend also, but his was so bad he had to wear a diaper now. Dr. Fischer told this guy, "Well, I didn't do it!" I am sure some people think Dr. Fisher is a fine surgeon. I just felt compelled to share our experience.

rn

best surgeon ever!

Dr. Carl R Fischer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, WV.