Dr. Carl Flor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Flor?

Disappointing

Posted on July 31st, 2014

This office is so hard to work with that it is not worth the time and effort. The receptionist is rude and unprofessional with a huge attitude about everything. The working hours are minimal, they are open 4 days a week and only until 4 pm. When we have an ongoing issue, we end up at Patient First, because making a same day appointment is close to impossible. My husband was at their office in pain and the receptionist attempted to return him, because "he could not be seen today". He insisted and the dr. saw him, but that is not the way your dr should treat you. I was criticized that I missed an appointment, which was never set up, and on the contrary, I was told the dr. did not need to see me. After explaining all that, the response was, "Never mind." It is like a joke. Beyond unprofessional. It takes them 2-3 days to prepare a slip for lab tests.

excellent service

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I read the reviews on this doctor and was hesitant to go to his practice. His place was convenient for me and I decided to go against my guns and make an appointment, I got a new patient appointment within 2 days and the staff was very welcoming to my visit. The doctor spent enough time with me and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I don't see why these reviews say bad things about this office when its not true. There was 1 issue I had and it was the wait time. thank goodness I'm a patient lady because there was some patients who were at edge and the poor staff had to deal with there rudeness behavior.

Crap Practice

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Flor is a nice enough but his staff is ridiculous! I don't know how anyone expects to get good treatment at this office. I HATE the way I am treated when I go in there. I never get help when it's needed and making an appointment is like pulling teeth. They DO NOT care about you, they want your money. Stay away from this place.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

The office staff have been nothing but rude, nasty, unprofessional and even argumentative. They are utterly apathetic and seem to forget that I am the patient, therefore a customer, paying for a service that ultimately pays their salaries. The level of unprofessionalism extends to their personal appearence, including uncombed hair, wrinkled uniforms and facial peircings. I would not recommend anyone to this practice. What a horrible experience from start to finish.

Posted on December 11th, 2010

Absolutely the most caring doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2016