Dr. Carl E Freter Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carl E Freter?

Dr. Freter is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor and he really knows his stuff. He is great with his patients and truly cares about them. We think he is one of the brightest and dedicated in his field of work and I thank him for saving my Daddy's life.

Survivor for 20 years, from Stage 4 Non Hodgikins Lhyphoma, Thank you for be alive know we live in Pensylvania NE, our cel is 267-684-8993 .

great doctor

Doctor Freter is a great doctor.From the beginning of my cancer treatments,he has always been kind and caring.Very professional and smart about treatments.Always there to listen to cares and concerns. Thank God for doctors like doctor Freter who really do care ,about his patients!!!!!!!

Is a great Dr.

Dr Freter is a great dr. He is the one that digonesed me with my luekemia when the army Dt.s couldnt figure out what was weong with me. I am in remenision ( or however you spell it.) and it is bc Dr freter was there for me every morning to check on me. Even when it wasnt his month to be in the hospital. I think Dr Freter is a great Dr. and he knows what hes talking about. and no matter how far i go away i will still fly or drive to see dr freter and even if i get deployed i will call him and tell him how im feeling or video chat with him so he can see how im doing. and thats because hes a great dr andi trust him.

Dr. Carl E Freter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.