Dr. Carl G Lindquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl G Lindquist?

Dr Carl you are the best

We searched for a long time for a primary doctor. We have never had such acaring doctor. Seriously, Dr Carl Lindquist is the premier Dr in internal care. His bedside manner is beyond description. He really cares for his patients and it shows.

SUBPERB!

If you are looking for an excellent doctor, Dr. Lindquist is your best choice. He has many years of experience and is well qualified and good at his specialty. My whole family sees Dr. Lindquist and we are all very thankful for his professionalism and and caring nature.

Excellent Doctor~

Dr. Lindquist is an extremely smart, caring doctor who is truly excellent at what he does. I went to four different specialists, all of whom had diagnosed me with different problems, before placing my trust in Dr. Lindquist. Dr. Lindquist was right and has been successfully treating me since. Good Job Doctor!

Dr. Lindquist is the most caring, thorough Dr. I have ever been to. I've been going to him since I was 19, I'm 46 now. Wouldn't trade him for the world!