Dr. Carl S Gerardi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carl S Gerardi?

Seems like all he cares about is collecting ur payment

Wait time is terrible. Expect to wait in the lobby at least 30 min past your appointment time and then wait in a room for another 15. Then when the doctor finally sees you, he acts uninterested and gives little explanation on what may be wrong with you or the procedures you may need. I highly recommend looking elsewhere for a urologist.

Never returns phone calls and egotistical.

Why am I here

Seems like the Doctor couldn't remember why I was there. Left me wondering what he found was my problem. I will NOT be going back to this practice.

Incompetent

This "DR." performed surgery on my husband for an enlarged prostate. THE WORST CHOICE OF DOCTORS EVER!!!!! No follow up phone call, did not prescribe ANY medication for pain or infection. Did not ask if my husband was allergic to latex which caused my husband to visit the emergency room MULTIPLE times for Cather to be changed. ER dr tried to call his office to try and contact him, he NEVER responded. He has the worst bedside manner and the worst office staff. I was left on hold multiple times trying to speak to him. Even after being told my husband had gone to the emergency room he never followed up. WE WOULD NEVER REFER HIM to our worst enemy!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!1

WONDERFUL DOCTOR, SO PROFESSIONAL, EXTREMELY CARING, 100% BEDSIDE MANNER AND SO CAPABLE! I WOULD AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY! WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM! I FELT SO CONFIDENT WITH HIM!!

Go back to school, stupid!

Gerardi is an uneducated urologist. My internist was more helpful than this dummy.

Dr. Gerardi removed a couple of stones i had in my bladder and ended up damaging my bladder wall...now i have scarring that this imbecile has to fix. God, i regret going to him. All he is interested in, is your money and not your health. Whomever is reading this, your life might be in danger if you go to him or for that matter the other urologists in his group.

Stupid urologist...

Damaged my bladder wall trying to remove bladder stones! Now I'm not sure if its going to be permanent or temporary. What a crook this man is. He ...