Dr. Carl A Giombetti Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carl A Giombetti?

Dr. Giombetti is a wonderful pediatrician with a caring bedside manner. We loved him as a pediatrician and had him for 20 years!

Amazing, caring Doc!

Dr giombetti

This doctor gave my child a flu shot without telling me. This is not her normal doctor. I will never meet with him again. If something happens to my child as a result of that bogus flu shot I'm going to sue the crap out of main line health and chop care of Haverford.

Wonderful doctor/ wonderful human being

Dr. Giombetti has been our pediatrician for 20 yrs. My first impression of him was when I wasn't sure if my oldest had chicken pox (this was back in the late 80's early 90's before the vaccine). I was going to group practice who told me to bring my daughter in "by the back door" because my she could be contagious. My sister-in-law told me to call Dr. Giombetti. Dr. Giombetti took the time to listen to me and advised me what to do to treat my daughter's chicken pox. She wasn't even his patient! After that we switched to Dr. Giombetti and it was the best decision we have ever made. We followed him from his private practice to his current group practice. We never feel rushed when we have our appointments with Dr. Giombetti. He always listens, remembers everything about my children and is very patient. In his personal life, I know he volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House. He is an incredible doctor and human being.

Dr. Giombetti has been taking excellent care of my four children for the past 13 years. He comes in with a smile everytime and really connects with them so they find it very easy to talk to him. His extensive experience, his compassion and his genuine desire to help people shine through and are the reasons I drive an hour to take my children to his office.