Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl W Goodchild III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I came in with foamy urine and was concerned about my kidney function and he gives me a urine test which turns out to be a super expensive drug test????? As if that wasn't bad enough now I get billed for well over $1000 because Medicare doesn't cover it??!! He is the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune of being victimized by. It was insult to injury and if you're reading this post Please do NOT trust this doctor! His manner was dismissive and condescending, I knew then he was trouble I just didn't know he was that malicious. I intend to take legal action if possible.
Dr Goodchild overall manner was considerate, however office visit was for cold symtoms and swollen glands with a red throat...I insisted on a culture knowing that my history whenever I have experienced these symtoms it is 99.9% sure that there is more going on...ask for Anti-bionic and was refused. I am around someone whom is pregnant and knowing myself I was sure it was an infection. Dr stated that it was viral and a common cold. Sure enough 2 days later Christmas Eve culture came back positive...therefore this has put my daughter in law at risk in her pregnacy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2007
New York Medical College
Dr. Carl W Goodchild III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl W Goodchild III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.