Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl R Gray has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carl R Gray has the following 20 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Dr. Carl R Gray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I was very disappointed with Dr. Gray. I was sent there by a radiologist because I have a cancer gene. I first saw the nurse practitioner, who was wonderful. Then Dr. Gray came in. He didn't even acknowledge me. It was recommended that I have an MRI and ultrasound. He spent next to no time with me, and when I hadn't received the MRI and ultrasound results 2 weeks after having the tests, I had to call the office myself to get the results. Maybe it was just a bad day for him, but he had no bedside manner and seemed very arrogant.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1995
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Carl R Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUtah Hematology & Oncology, 5290 S 400 E, Ogden, UT
Dr. Carl R Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.