- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl R Gray MD
Dr. Carl R Gray, MD is a doctor primarily located in Layton, UT. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Davis Hospital & Medical Center, McKay-Dee Hospital and Ogden Regional Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Carl R Gray has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carl R Gray has the following 20 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Carl R Gray Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carl R Gray
American Society of Clinical Oncology Merit Award - Research