Dr. Carl R Gray Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carl R Gray?

I am so thankful and lucky that Dr. Gray was the oncologist treating me. I never feel rushed. He always makes me feel OK when I leave his office even if I didn't get the best news. He has taken an active role in my healthcare.

I was very disappointed with Dr. Gray. I was sent there by a radiologist because I have a cancer gene. I first saw the nurse practitioner, who was wonderful. Then Dr. Gray came in. He didn't even acknowledge me. It was recommended that I have an MRI and ultrasound. He spent next to no time with me, and when I hadn't received the MRI and ultrasound results 2 weeks after having the tests, I had to call the office myself to get the results. Maybe it was just a bad day for him, but he had no bedside manner and seemed very arrogant.