Have you seen Dr. Carl R Hannah?

He was able to get my blood pressure under control on the first visit. My blood pressure had been very high for years and several other docs were unable to regulate it.

I've been seeing Dr Hannah for almost a decade and am very happy with both his knowledge as well as his friendly, caring attitude. He also strives to help medical students by having them present during his patients' visits. I have recommended Dr Hannah to friends and family over the years. I am happy to know that Dr Hannah is always there for my medical needs.

Brilliant, trustworthy and easy to talk to.

Dr. Hannah has always been excellent. I've used him as my primary caregiver for years and he is excellent at pinpointing what any health issues I come in with could be, and what to do to fix them. He's very good at communicating to me what I, as a patient, need to do or can and cannot do. Given the chance to see another physician, I'd rather not take it; I trust Dr. Hannah to always make the right call.

Dr. Hannah is a great family doctor.

Dr. Hannah takes great care of me and my family.

Last appt.

Dr. Hannah has always been thorough, and had the most common sense answers to all of my issues. He listens, then questions again, and then proceeds with the right course of action.

A Review of Dr. Carl R. Hannah, MD

I have known Dr. Hannah for many years and he has been my primary care physician for the past several years. I feel completely at ease with Dr. Hannah and our conversations are open and honest. He is never in a rush and actually talks with you. His competence is unquestionable, and I can't imagine a more suitable primary care provider than Dr. Hanna.

MR Hannah is a great Doctor

I've been going to this Dr office since 1988 & still get great care from Dr Hannah & his staff today Im now 63 years old & still healthy thanks to the care from Dr hannah & his great staff

Dr. Hannah seems concerned about my health issues, takes time to listen, and is kind. Sends me for a second opinion if he thinks its needed. Always works with me on my medication.

Dr Hannah spent nearly 40 minutes checking symptoms and deciding direction of treatment. Can't ask more than that except to see if treatment helps.

very good at helping me manage my chronic pain & my overall health

I really like that I know ahead of time which Dr. I am going to see. I know most of the Staff and they know me and I only go there 2 or 3 times a year. Don't think I could get better medical care anywhere in Christiansburg or Blacksburg.

Dr. Carl R Hannah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.

Dr. Carl R Hannah Is this you?