Dr. Carl T Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl T Hartman?

Really kind and takes the time to explain!

We had been to 4 other doctors without a diagnosis for our daughter. Dr. Carl Hartman (everyone calls him "Dr. Carl" because his dad is there and goes by "Dr. Hartman") diagnosed our previously undiagnosed problem and spent almost 30 minutes explaining. In 2 days our ongoing problem was fixed!!! God Bless you Dr. Carl. We are forever indebted!!!

Expertise and caring

I developed severe pain and blurry vision after being injured on a construction site with a nail. I was treated at an emergency room and the problem was getting worse. Dr. Carl's staff fit me in on top of a busy schedule. He spent almost 45 minutes with me: removed a piece of metal from my eye, sent some swabs or something to a lab because it was so infected and then ordered special drops that the hospital had to make because they were not available from a regular pharmacy. He even called me that night to find out how I was doing! It took about 24 hours for the pain to really improve, but even though I have a small scar, my vision is almost completely better and I believe that Dr. Carl saved my eyesight. My Aunt gave me his name because his father has treated her and my uncle for 25 years.

Great Results!

I would highly recommend Dr. Hartman for anyone that requires cataract surgery. He immediately put me at ease about the surgery and the results have been awesome!!! The entire staff is very professional and extremely courteous - had no problems with understanding instructions. I would choose this doctor again for any type of eye surgery. He certainly has the needed experience. Am extremely pleased with my results.

Kind, caring experience

Dr. Hartman left his family and came in to take care of me on a Sunday. I was in terrible pain after I ran into a palm tree thorn. I couldn't even open my eye. I was so grateful for Dr. Hartman's caring and gentle touch. He also came in early the next morning so that he could see me before his day in surgery. His staff was terrific and equally gentle. They all treated me like family. This is what all experiences with doctors should be!!

Very knowledgable and spent extra time diagnosing my problem

Dr. Hartman spent an unusually long time with me diagnosing a problem that other doctors could not fix. I am finally feeling better and my vision has also improved. I know why he is so busy. His waiting room is filled with fans. While I've not met his other partners, patients were also saying great things about them. I don't know why everyone hasn't given them 4 stars.

Overall, excellent experience

Dr. Hartman diagnosed a problem that multiple other doctors could not fix. He was kind, caring, and despite being very busy, spent extra time examining me and then explaining my diagnosis. The best part is that I am feeling better than I've felt in years. I have sent my friends and family to the practice and had nothing but positive feedback. The only thing that I might say that wasn't perfect is that they are very busy, but my experience explains why.