Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carl W Heise
Carl W Heise is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
My mother suffering from sciatica, in front of me, was treated with such disrespect to the point that I had to intervene during his examination. His body language towards her was very dismissive, from rolling his eyes, to aggressively repeating his commands and even looking the other way when asked a question. Therefore causing my mom to freeze up and become extremely nervous. It was clear he did not want us there from the beginning. Not surprise he is rated way below the national average on Patient Satisfaction. Everyone beware of this guy!
My overall experience with Dr. Heise was very good. I was very comfortable with him. He took his time, asked several questions, listened to what I had to say and was very thorough with his exam. He ordered some tests and I was on my way. However, much to my surprise when I went to schedule the test, I find out that he has retired and no longer in practice and if I would like my medical records for a fee they will be sent to me. So my question is, why accept a new patients if you are going to retire 2 weeks later. I traveled from out of state and not only was this a waste of my time, it was a waste of my money. I feel that this was unethical. I have to say, that I hope this sudden retirement wasn't due to some kind of medical emergency. If it was a planned retirement then maybe it is a good thing that this doctor is retired. I am just very disappointed.
I was referred by another doctor. Overall experience with the staff has been positive but very disappointed with the doctor himself. He is restless and easily annoyed when talking to the patient, making one feel like a 'burden' on him (he is not treating for free you know!). His line of questioning is interogative and non-trusting, and completely devoid of any empathy. All this would be worth it if in the end one felt that a proper and thorough diagnosis had been made - but I left feeling worse about my symptoms and more confused than I was when I walked in. He is either realy unhappy in his job or just hates to treat people....either way not someone I would go back to or recommend anyone.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions420 E 72nd St, New York, NY
Carl W Heise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.