Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl A Hicks MD
Dr. Carl A Hicks has 2 locations
1201 Brooks St
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Dr. Carl A Hicks has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Carl A Hicks has the following 20 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Carl A Hicks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Hicks - Posted on May 9th, 2017
From the switchboard to the exam room, my experiences have been very professional! My appointment times have been compatible with my busy job, the clerical and medical support staff have been personable, pleasant, smiling, and knowledgeable. I look forward to seeing Dr. Hicks and staff again!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Hicks - Posted on November 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Hicks - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Hicks - Posted on June 24th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Hicks - Posted on October 25th, 2010
Dr. Hicks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Carl A Hicks Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carl A Hicks, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Sugar Land, TX, in this video.
Dr. Carl A Hicks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.