Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl M Hollmann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Carl M Hollmann has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Carl M Hollmann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carl M Hollmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Doctor spent no more than 4 minutes in room, door opened said there is nothing wrong, would not Answer any questions, appeared to be blood splatter on wall behind exam table with smears, had second opinion and have major damage going to require surgery and follow ups. Would not recommend him to anyone looking for answers.
In my initial visit, after less-than-a-minute of physical examination, all Dr. Carl Hollman did was talking about his personal experience he had in an overseas country decades ago, which was disgusting to listen to. He made me feel that I was wasting my time visiting him. So I complained to the office manager, told him to advise Carl Hollman to take a "SENSITIVITY CLASS or Two" and then switched to a new Orthopedic physician at different place.
Dr. Hollmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Carl M Hollmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTier 1 Institute, 105 S Willow Ave Ste 100, Cookeville, TN
Dr. Carl M Hollmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.