Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Cohen
Dr. Carl Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with other offices in Sylvan Lake, MI and Auburn Hills, MI . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital
St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Pontiac, Mi
53 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1960
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Carl Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.