- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl E Jurgens MD
Dr. Carl E Jurgens, MD is a doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL, with another office in Decatur, IL. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Carl E Jurgens has 2 locations
Dr. Carl E Jurgens has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carl E Jurgens has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Carl E Jurgens Accepts the Following Insurance
- 334 W Main St Ste 1 Decatur , IL (217) 428-4683
- 2727 N Oakland Ave Ste 105 Decatur , IL 62526
More about Dr. Carl E Jurgens
Dr. Jurgens graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1977. Dr. Jurgens works in Decatur, IL and 1 other location and specializes in General Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Jurgens is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital.