Dr. Carl A Krantz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl A Krantz Jr?

Great expertise. Knowledgeable Doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Krantz for over 10 years. He delivered my first daughter and will soon be delivering my second. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer your questions. I drive almost an hour one way to my appointments and it is definitely worth the drive to know you are in good hands.

I began seeing Dr. Krantz when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter who is now 32. I felt at the time he was caring, efficient and was knowledgeable. I am very thankful that I have such great care still available.

Just... AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE

Dr. Krantz is a treasure. His expertise, his compassion, his gentleness and reassuring demeanor make him one of rare breed. I trust Dr. Krantz completely. I can't thank him enough for the outstanding care he has provided to me and to hundreds of other women lucky enough to be in his care.

Without exception, Dr. Krantz is one of the best OB/GYN's in central Ohio. He's experienced and extremely knowledgeable. I've been with Dr. Krantz through some infertility issues through a pregnancy and now GYN services. He rocks it all!

SHAM

BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR RECORDS AND THAT YOU CAN COME BACK AFTER TRAVELING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY---WHAT THEY DONT TELL YOU IS THAT YOU WILL BE BILLED AS A NEW PATIENT AND THEY WILL MAKE $225 MORE ON YOU WHEN YOU RETURN--DEBBIE IN BILLING LAUGHS ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK STATING THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS---BUT I MADE SURE MY INFO WITH THE OFFICE WAS COMPLETE BEFORE I LEFT--MAYBE THEY WITHHELD THIS INFO ON PURPOSE----BUSINESS IS GREAT FOR DR. KRANTZ---I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

A wonderful and caring physician.

He is awesome! I am pregant with my first child and he has defiantly been able to put my mind my ease. If I have a problem or concern he is so knowledgable and is able to give me a confident answer! The only problem I love the nurses at the Westerville office but the nurses at the Dublin office have no personality and seem like they hate there job. I thought maybe I got her on a bad day but have been going every month and sure enough she is thesame every time. Nit very comforting!

Great doctor

I used to be the patient of a doctor who retired from this practice so I began seeing Dr. Krantz. He is very professional, a good listener, and truly cares about his patients' well-being - mentally and physically. His new office location is very nice.

Excellent OB

Dr. Krantz is by far the best OB I've experienced. His bedside manner is excellent. He truly cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. He has delivered thousands of babies and has pretty much come across any scenario imagineable, which is why I believe he is a great choice!

Great Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Krantz for over 20 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. His bedside manner is the best, he is caring and answers all of your questions. He is also efficient at returning phone calls.

Devoted and an Expert in his field