Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl A Mazzara
Dr. Carl A Mazzara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mazzara is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, Jfk Medical Center and St Peters University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl A Mazzara has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
Normally I don't read other reviews on doctors until I see the doctor myself. After my visit, I'm totally disappointed. He was not caring and has no patient to listen to my questions about my conditions. He wanted to operate on my nose for a slight deviated septum, when I asked why he couldn't come up with an answer and then he started talking about botax and fillers that he does in his office. WOW!!! More worse, he didn't even bother to look into my historical medical report that I bought to the office for him to review. I waited more than 1 hr. and he spent less than 5 minutes. It makes me felt that he only cares about collecting money. This doctor sucks, and have very bedside manners.
Dr. Mazzara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Carl A Mazzara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpecialists In Ear Nose And Throat, 5 State Route 27 Ste 4, Edison, NJ
Dr. Carl A Mazzara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.