Dr. Carl Meisner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Meisner?

The rudest front desk staff I have ever encountered. Decided to cancel appointment after the interaction with just the front office as that is the first experience and it was the most unpleasant.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Car Meisner

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Smart man and great Doctor...

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Going to him for years. His ability to diagnose is excellent, and he really likes being a doctor, and it shows.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

My family has been seeing doctor Meisner for 23 years. Wonderful man! I highly recommend.

No respect for his patients time

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Does not value his patients time. In fact I have never had a appointment on time as he usually sees me after an hour or more. Once recently his staff set me up for 2:30 and he himself was out of office till after 3:45. Once he showed up he saunters in his casual care free attitude to make his rounds. No apology or nothing. I am changing my doc!

horrible

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Just rude staff was so unprofessional

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Dr Meisner and his staff changed my life when I moved here a year ago. I can never thank them enough for saving me! Doctor Meisner is the most competent and compassionate doctor I've ever met, and his staff makes me feel like family every month when I walk in the door. He's the only doctor my 4 year old is not scared of. Thank you for everything!

Best Doctor in town!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Meisner is one doctor who truly cares for his patients. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone is well taken care of. There has been numerous times where I had to go in and both him and staff are respectful and get the job done. I feel extremely comfortable and relaxed, it's not like those cold, smelly, and crowded offices you see a lot. If you think he's not professional, you are wrong! Thank you Dr. Meisner for all your hard work and support in the community!

Excellent Doc; knowledgeable and compassionate!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Meisner is one of the best physicians that I have encountered. Unlike so many doctors who prioritize running a business over the care of their patients, he actually takes the time to get to know his patients and the medical issues and concerns that they are facing before effectively and efficiently diagnosing and treating them. He is very knowledgeable, but also clear and compassionate when discussing diagnosis, treatments, etc; you can tell that he truly cares! The facility is pristine and the staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Dr. Meisner truly is one of the best!!!!

Horrible Office Staff - Money is more important than patient's health

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I have been his patient for more than 10 years, but lately, because of the unprofessionalism and rudeness of his office staff along with the money making attitude, I am seriously thinking to change to another doctor. When I have a lab test done, I never have a response from them, unless something is badly wrong. Their policy "no news are good news" makes me think that patient's peace of mind is not worth a phone call or postage stamp. They claim they dont want to send personal information by mail, except when is something wrong, which is in that case (ironically) seems to be right. Personally, I would not like to continue visiting this doctor, since 50 cents seem to be more important than my health and peace of mind. If I have an extra question they suggested me to pay another co-pay. Clearly He seems to be more interested in your money than your well-being (good merchant).

The best that one can find.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr Meisner is not the only one who cares for his patients, but his office staff also go out of their way to help you and to make you feel at ease whether you are calling them for an appointment or are at the office for your appointment. Dr. Meisner is extremely warm and is the best at what he is doing, The new office has excellent decor and very warm feel.

No Complaints - Very Pleased

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr Meisner was very helpful, listened, and did not dismiss my own personal opinions. He had a wonderful bedside manner and a great personality.I read some of the negative reviews regarding the office staff, but I did not encounter that same problem. They were helpful and thorough, not to mention pretty professional. Based on my personal experiences, it sounds as though the negative reviews are greatly exaggerated.