Have you seen Dr. Friedrich C Mueller?

mean,cruel and i wonder if he dislikes his profession. he is quite bored. Perhaps early retirement

He treated me for over 3 years during which my condition worsened. Fortunately, I had the courage to leave him for another doctor. My new doctor adjusted my medication and within weeks I was dramatically better. 1 year later, and back to good health, I'm sorry I wasted 3 years with Mueller.

Excellent

I give him 4 stars, and besides, he has a great seseof humor!

there is no better diagnostician or a doctor that makes you feel more at ease than Dr. Mueller. He is worth traveling far to see. He has saved my life on many an ocassion

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mueller has been my psychiatrist for many years. He has helped me through many crises and I know he will always provide the support and care I need. He is good at working with his patients to adjust or change medications and is excellent at monitoring their well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Mueller to anyone who needs evaluation and medication maintenance.

Very Positive

I was in alot of distress from a severe depression and he kind and caring and diagnosed me properly. We had some side effects and he handled it all well. I feel much better thanks to his care. Overall, I could not ask for a better experience.

Dr. Friedrich C Mueller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.