Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Perry
Dr. Carl Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Perry is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health and California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Perry has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
California Medical Center
White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Olive View Medical Center
Community and Mission Hospital of Huntington Park
Glendale Memorial Hospital CHW
56 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Carl Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1720 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Carl Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.