Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl Douglas D Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 3 of 3
I went there for a functional capacity evaluation. What I got was an hour in the waiting room, half hour in exam room. He came in said "what are you doing here, what do you want & want do you want me to do?" I told him what I was there for, which was faxed to him & in my chart & he tested the reflexes in my legs, had me bend to each side & raise my arms. When I asked him a question he said "what do you want to know that for?" I'm sorry, I thought he was the doctor & I was supposed to ask questions concerning my illness. I stand corrected. I told me referring physician about my experience & he said he will never send anyone there again. Thank God!
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Carl Douglas D Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSrmg East Springfield Family Medicine, 160 S Tuttle Rd, Springfield, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carl Douglas D Porter in this video.
Dr. Carl Douglas D Porter is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, OH.