Dr. Carl J Renner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl J Renner?

Dr. Renner cares about my family more so than being their physician.

Greatest Doctor !!!

Iv'e been seeing Dr. Renner for many, many years now he is is best !!!!

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR ALL AROUND

Another point of view

As a community health nurse, I have had the pleasure of sharing several patients with Dr Renner. Each experience I have had with him has been remarkable. Each time I have called him to discuss a patient he is well aware of the patient, their diagnosis and any current issues they may have in relation to not only their health, but also their personal issue. He cares about the person, not just the illness. I have always found him agreeable to any suggestion that is in the patients best interest. He is a true advocate. His interest does not stop when the office door closes. When I see his name as a patient's Dr. I am confident the patient is in good hands. His warm sense of humor is an added bonus.

Scared

this was my 2nd visit to Dr.Renner. I went there for a routine physical but only spent about 10 min.with Dr.Renner. He was very in my face and kept kissing my cheek and hugging me. I did not like his bedside manner. It was too touchy feely. He made me very nervous.