Dr. Carl Sadowsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Sadowsky?

Great doctor!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Excellent care. Dr Sadowsky answered all our questions, as he always does. He also remembered the issues we discussed during our previous meeting, so you never feel like a number. We always feel that we're in good hands, and his staff is great.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr Sadowsky is very knowledgeable and a leader in the field. He takes time to listen to you and his staff are very accommodating to my needs.

Office Visit

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Carl, You have surrounded yourself with an amazing combination of talented, caring, warm and extremely professional support staff. This "team" has made each of my visits in your office very pleasant and painless! They are certainly one of the reasons for you huge success in our community.

Outstanding!

Posted on July 15th, 2013

As a former high ranking officer in the military, followed by a leader in industry, I recognized physical symptoms of my wife, that I was totally unfamiliar with. I immediately contacted our internal medicine physician who suggested Dr. Sadowsky. Calling for an appointment, I was pleasently greeted by Leann Carr, Dr. Sadowsky's Medical Assistant, who established an appointment with Dr. Sadowsky, within a reasonable period of time. The initial exam by Dr. Sadowsky's Associate, followed by an in depth examination, and the most extensive blood work, which was unfamiliar to me, resulted in a report to us which was very thorough. This report included assessments, treatment and recommendations. Dr. Sadowsky's recommendations were immediately implemented, and our questions (so many) were always answered by Dr. Sadowsky's Medical Assistant, Leann Carr, who has always been available to us. These people follow-up! They comfort! They care! And, they are the best in the land.

Posted on July 27th, 2017