Dr. Carl Schubert Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl Schubert?

My kinda people!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

The staff was absoltly amazing! Humar goes along way! Thanks doc.! Great people all around! 2 thumbs up!

Avoid this man at all costs

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I was a patient of Schubert's for almost 7 years, and only for that long because I had horrible insurance and he was the only one I could get an appointment with that worked with it. In that time, I'd had several surgeries to correct issues, and to help provide relief. In that time, I had no relief and continued to have problems related to the surgeries. During office visits, he was very dismissive and acted as if I were a nuisance. He could never remember who I was, or that he'd even done surgery on me; one visit was 3 days post-op and he asked what I was there for, and denied I was his patient. My last visit was a consult for a surgical procedure that he'd said I was a prime candidate for. During this "consult", he insulted my size, invited a NP student into the room to give me my pelvic exam, without even asking me, and then told this student, in FRONT of me and the nurse, "you'll win the prize if you can find her cervix. You know, because she's a bigger woman and all." I was devastated and humiliated, esp. since part of my weight gain is caused by PCOD, something he had diagnosed me with and then told me I didn't have on several different occasions. This man needs to have his license revoked. He doesn't visit patients post-op, he doesn't remember patients, and he's a horrible human being. I've never been ashamed of my body, but after that visit, I was devastated. And, to boot, Mercy Hospital never returned any of my calls regarding the situation. AVOID HIM. If I could give him NEGATIVE stars, I would in a heartbeat.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Awful bedside manner and gave me terrible medical advice. Avoid this doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2017