Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carl M Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
finally after months to get in to see dr. Shapiro I had to deal with his office staff before seeing him. after making repeating phone calls for a question I had no one ever called me back. I got lucky one time and someone picked up the phone and her response was " I do not know" she was to check on it and get back with me. she never did. what a shame. dr. Shapiro is probably a good dr. but I will never know. I will not go to an office that does not help, are rude and do not return phone calls.
30 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Carl M Shapiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarl M Shapirod O Inc, 10475 Montgomery Rd Ste 1J, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carl M Shapiro in this video.
Dr. Carl M Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.