Dr. Carl Shermetaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Shermetaro?

5 STARS

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Very satisfied with Dr. Shermetaro, he was very gentile and kind and has a good sense of humor. He did a very thorough exam and spent plenty of time going over details of my condition. The staff was polite and friendly, my wait time 10-15 min. I will definitely be returning.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

He is one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. His manner was confrontational and abrupt. He dismissed my concerns and refused to do any testing. In my opinion, he should not be allowed to practice medicine

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Shermatero for the past several years. He has been as thorough as possible in diagnosing my condition(s) and has spent plenty of time going over details of my condition with me so that I understand what is going on with me. I have been very satisfied with staff, their treatment, and their timeliness in serving me.

Awesome ENT

Posted on August 17th, 2009

I think he is very good! Good bedside manners and VERY gentle. He is a Confident ENT and that was very comforting to me.

Posted on March 13th, 2009

I want to treat with long term anti biotics dr shermetaro insists on surgery. I refuse further surgery, I beleave it is not needed.

Posted on August 14th, 2017